On October 7, we opened the doors of KulturBrauerei Berlin to host our fifth Project A Knowledge Conference. With over 1,500 attendees and more than 120 speakers, this was the biggest PAKCon yet.
Our guests could dive deep into all things startups and venture capital in 68 sessions featured throughout the day, and because we believe that knowledge is for everyone, you can now watch over 40 hours of content on our YouTube channel.
Here’s a selection of our top ten talks to get started:
- Venture Capital and Fundraising
- Leadership and Organization Building
- Marketing and Data
- People and Diversity
- Special Gems: Live recordings
Going Beyond the Obvious
Venture Capital and Fundraising
1. The Ugly Truth about Venture Capitalism
A talk by Uwe Horstmann (Project A).
2. What Startups and VCs Can Do to Support Ukraine
Panel discussion with Tatjana Kiel (Klitschko Ventures), Ekaterina Demushkina Jalliffier-Merlon (World Economic Forum), Henrike Schlottmann (Project Together), and Dr. Florian Heinemann (Project A).
3. How Startups Can Raise Money During the Crisis
Panel with Uwe Horstmann (Project A), Alex Hofmann (Gründerszene), Malin Posern (Passion Capital), Paul Becker (re:cap), and Victor Chiarelli (CURE).
4. Why Climate Tech Will Create Superior Returns
Panel with Dörte Hirschberg (Climentum Capital), Danijel Višević (World Fund), Daria Saharova (World Fund), and Christian Kroll (Ecosia).
Leadership and Organization Building
5. Fireside Chat with Trade Republic CEO Christian Hecker and Project A’s Dr. Florian Heinemann
6. Driving Customer Engagement Across All Levels of Leadership
Ben Fischer (Project A) in a talk with Julius Koehler (sennder).
7. Building High-Performance Organizations
By Charlotte Niklahs (Project A).
Marketing and Data
8. Marketing in the Metaverse/Web3 Internet Culture
Panel with Vicktoria Klich (w3.fund), Jana Pelchen (Project A), and Dr. Teo Pham (Delta School).
9. 5 Data and Analytics Trends and How to Use Them
By Ole Bossdorf (Project A).
People and Diversity
10. 2hearts: Building Tomorrow’s Tech Society With Cultural Diversity
A panel with Thuy-Ngan Trinh (Project A), Yasemin Sezer, and Iskender Dirik (2hearts).
If you’re into podcasts as much as we are, we have a special treat for you: 3 live podcast recordings for your viewing — and listening — pleasure (German only).
OMR Podcast Live Recording
Doppelgänger Podcast Live Recording
By Philipp Glöckler (Lollipod) and Philipp Klöckner (Investor, Advisor, Podcaster).
➤ Tune it here (at 7:59:32)
Vodafone Live Podcast: Digitale Vorreiter:innen
With Christoph Burseg (BCDC) and Dr. Theo Pham (Delta School).
➤ Tune in here (at 3:20:16)